Vehicle/Vahan Puja Instructions:
1. Temple Priests can perform vehicle puja at a pre-identified spot at parking lot
during amenable weather conditions (priest/management discretion).
2. Devotees need to bring 4 lemons and 1 coconut. Other puja materials will provided by the priest.
3. Upon arrival at temple, please inform about vehicle puja and after confirmation,
come to front desk or self-service to get the service. ($31 if done outside and $21 for key puja).
4. Take a brown bag and wait for priest to proceed downstairs.
5. Pull up the car to appropriate spot.